Item code: 178468
- Armada Arv 106 + Warden MNC 13 Bindings - Multi
- Rider Type These are an all mountain ski, suited to an intermediate skier.
- Profile Hybrid ski, this is a blend of camber and rocker. With slight camber underfoot with rocker at the tip and tail.
- Shape Directional twin, the tail is lifted but slightly narrower.
- Flex Medium - stiff, this ski is more responsive that a standard mid flex but it still has pop and can feel playful.
- Pop-Lite core, which is made up of a combination of Poplar and Ash.
- Sintered S7 base. This is a hard and fast base, its premium quality but a little harder to maintain.
- AR75 sidewall construction features a cap construction at the tip and tail which reduces the swing weight. Whilst the sidewall underfoot makes the ski more durable.
- 2.2 impact edge.These are built to be durable but not add excess weight
The Armada Arv 106 is an all mountain ski, which can take on any terrain from icy steep slopes to snow pillow chasing in the backcountry. The core in the Armada Arv 106 is a blend of poplar and ash, the poplar wood keeps the ski light weight with natural pop. Whereas the ash is added for more density and to increase the playfulness of the ski. The profile on these is a classic shape for an all mountain, with slight camber underfoot you have better edge to edge control and hold. Where at the rocker either end can help with spins and butters. The Armada Arv 106 uses a sintered base, which is hard and fast. It really comes into play when you have long flats or are skiing in sticky spring snow. This ski is designed for intermediate riders.
|Length (cm)||Tip width (mm) ||Waist width (mm)||Tail width (mm)||Radius (mm)|
|172|| 133|| 106|| 123|| 19.5|
|180|| 134|| 106|| 124|| 20.6|
|188|| 136|| 106|| 126|| 12.5|
||All Mountain Skis