Item code: 175162
- Bent Metal Upshot Snowboard Bindings
- Riding style Freestyle, suited to all riders.
- Flex soft/ medium, rating 4/10
- Baseplate Calcium Bi-AX drive plate. The Bi-AX fibers are soft flexing, transmitting positive edge to edge performance. Giving you more freedome for freestyle.
- Highback Urethane highback, this is a soft flex material which moves with your boot for a smooth response, so you can rider freestyle in any terrain.
- The cube is a fast and easy forward lean adjuster, there is a choice of 4 different angles, 10, 14, 18 and 22.
- Straps Mobility light ankle strap, which is lightweight. A 3D architectural structure made with Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) gives to a more forgiving ride with a dampening feeling.
- The toe strap is a light form strap which is a moulded grip, securing your boot in place. It's light weight and provides maxiumum performance.
- Ratchet Forged aluminum buckles, which are both lightweight for smooth entry/ release and strong.
- Disk The Upshot uses a pivot disk which is 2x4 and channel mounting pattern compatibility. Its a reduced size to reduced interferance with the board and baseplate flex zones.
The Upshot binding is designed as a freestyle binding or for someone who prefers a looser feel when riding, as its a soft binding with a flex 4 rating. Its built for all levels of riders, and its super comfortable due to the Mobility Light ankle strap. The straps are minimal weight and mould around your boot, keeping you held in but not restricted. The Upshot comes with a pivot disk which is 2x4 and channel compatible. The Upshot uses Bi-Ax fibers which give it a more forgiving feeling, perfect for those park days.
|Binding size||Boot size (UK)|
|Medium ||4 - 8|
||All Mountain Freestyle Snowboard Bindings