Item code: 176062
- Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard
- Ryder type All mountain / park / powder. This board is suited to intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Directional Camber. There is camber underfoot, with rocker in the nose to give it lift.
- Shape Directional. 7mm taper makes the nose wider than the tail for floatation.
- Flex Medium/ stiff. The tail has a lot of flex and pop, where was the nose is resilient to maintain control in all terrains.
- Base Sintered WFO. This is a high density base, which has wax infused deep into it.
- FSC certified Super Fly 700G, which is light weight but strong.
- Dualzone EGO. At the toe and heel edge, wood gain is perpendicular to the core for extra strength and edge control .
- Sqweezebox, which is varied thickness in the core. Thinner sections give you more flex and transfers energy to the tip and tail of the board. This makes the board more snappy and easier to manipulate
- Fiber glass 45 degree fiber gives you a more agggressive ride. Plus carbon strands add life and reduce weight.
- Edges Frostbite edges, extend beneath your bindings giving you superb edge to edge hold on hardpack and ice conditions.
- A tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight to make mobility eaiser.
- Mounting Channel system. Its easy to adjust your stance and faster
- Not compatible with 4X4 bindings
The Deep thinker is an all mountain, park and powder board. The profile on this board is directional camber, meaning that you have camber between your feet which is set slightly back. Plus you have rocker at the nose which lifts the tip of the board, perfect for powder and really getting into those turns. The Deep Thinker is a mixed flex board, it has flex in the tail so create pop for ollies but the nose of the board is stiffer to help maintain control in all terrain. This board uses Burtons high end sintered base, so you will always have speed on your side. This is a super hardwearing base which has wax infused deep into the material. The edges on this board are frostbite, which is a slightly more prominent edge at the binding point. This gives you better edge hold, even on ice and hardpack.
|Length (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider weight (kg)|
|154||24.8|| 54-82 |
|157||25.2|| 68-91 |
|160||25.5|| 82-118 |
|157 W||26|| 68-91 |
|160 W||26.3|| 82-118 |
|163 W||26.5|| 82-118 |
||161cm - 170cm
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm