Item code: 296047
- Snowboard Type: All mountain destroyer for that performs in the backcountry, park and piste
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber resort V3 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre out to your bindings with reverse camber outside the bindings
- Shape: True twin
- Flexibility: 5.0 soft - medium flex rating with twin flex between the heel and toe edge
- Core: FSC certified dual core, combining Poplar wood and Beach wood. Poplar adds pop and keeps the board lightweight whilst the beach adds power
- NEW! 4 Carbon Kevlar structs drive power from your bindings through to the tips of the board and increase the responsiveness of the board for riding down technical terrain
- Fiberglass: Special blend fiberglass uses Bi-Ax fiberglass on the top and bottom. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: NEW Superdrive FX base, similar performance to the old EX base but now with more transparent so the graphics appear brighter
- Sublimation base technology keeps the ink colour bright when being impregnated
- Topsheet: Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet with metallic underlay.
- PLT topsheet technology bonds the top sheet without using glue or heat
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Edges: 360° HRC48 steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
- Multi coloured bases. We can't take base colour requests
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|150||28.4 / 2 8.4||24.2||45 - 68|
|152||28.5 / 28.5||24.3||50-72|
|154||29.1 / 29.1||24.8||54-81|
|156||29.5 / 29.5||25.0||59-86|
The Outerspace Living board is out of this world! Packed with pop for the park plus performance for all mountain riding. 5/10 rating means you can butter and press the board with ease, the softer flex give the snowboard a loose surf-like feel on the snow. The V3 camber hybrid profile means you can take this board to every corner of the mountain. Camber in the centre give the board pop and response for riding park and technical terrain. The camber improves the boards stability at high speed and gives you great edge hold. Reverse camber outside of the binding gives the OuterSpace increases lift and float in powder and allows you to initiate turns easily with a more catch free ride. You wont want to leave the park with this board, the true twin shape gives your riding full freedom. Ride and land switch with ease, spin and jib on the slope as the symmetrical twin shape means the board responds consistently however you ride it.
Poplar and Beach FSC certified wood core gives you the best of both worlds. Poplar is lightweight, snappy and responsive whilst beach drives power from your bindings through to the tips of the board. Extra carbon Kevlar strips increase the responsiveness of the board to increase the boards strength. Bi-ax glass sits on either side of the core to adds strength without effecting the flexibility and torsional twist. NEW! Superdrive FX base gives you speeds that are out of this world. Plus, allow the graphics to look brighter.