Item code: 296052
- Snowboard Type: High performance board best suited to resort and park terrain
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber resort V1 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre with zero camber and reverse rocker at the tip and tail
- Shape: True twin
- Flexibility: 6.0 medium flex rating with twin flex between the heel and toe edge
- Core: NEW! FSC 3D Thermopolymer Hover core. This core provides pop and impact resistance, plus it uses recycled Thermopolymer channels
- Two 50mm wide Super Carbon tapes run down the length of the board for extra pop and response. New upgrade for this years model
- Fiberglass: Holysheet Tri-Ax fiberglass placed on the top and bottom has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Sintered Hyperdrive base uses ultra-high density polyethylene to give you top speeds on the snow
- Moonshot pro-tune. This stone grind is designed to increase the speed on top of the already fast sintered base by wicking moisture away at a 45° angle
- Topsheet: Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet with metallic underlay.
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls combined with heavy duty Kevlar to add protection without adding weight
- Edges: 360° steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|152||29.2/29.2||24.8||50 - 68|
|154||29.5/29.5||25.0||54 - 81|
|156||29.8/29.8||25.2||59 - 86|
|158||30/30||25.4||63 - 90|
|160||30.4/30.4||25.7||72 - 100+|
The Super DOA really is super, its the perfect for any guy who enjoys riding the whole mountain from first to last lift. With a true twin shape and a 6/10 medium flex the Super DOA gives you freedom to explore the whole mountain. Its symmetrical true twin shape means that you can ride regular and switch easily with having to change your bindings. The DOA features a camber hybrid profile suited to all mountain riding and park. Camber in the centre of the board gives you extra pop and power so you can have fun in the park or through tree runs. The camber profile gives the board increases stability when bombing it down a run, reduces chattering and improves your edge hold. Zero camber and reverse camber (Rocker) at the nose and tail gives the board extra lift in powder, keeps your turns smooth and catch free.
The Super DOA gets its Super reputation from the NEW! core, The 3D Thermopoly Hover Core is an industry first. This core combines post consumer PT with FSC certified Paulownia and Poplar beams. This gives your a super lightweight core that drive energy from your binding through to the tips of the board. Add the wide carbon strips to this core and its highly responsive and impact resistant. Tri-Ax fiberglass sit on either side of the core to increase the strength and responsive of the board whilst reducing torsional twist. This unique core is best suited to an experienced rider due to the high response and stiffer feel underfoot.
Speed is your on your side with the Super DOA thanks to a sintered base combines with the race-base Moonshot pro-tune. The base is hardwearing, longer lasting and quickly move moisture from the base of the board to keep you flying over the flats and sticky snow.