Item code: 175726
- DC Womens Forever Snowboard
- Rider Style All mountain, freestyle. This board is suited for all abilities.
- Flex Medium, rated 6/10.
- Profile Lock and load camber. This is raised between your bindings, and then connects with the snow at the nose and tail.
- Shape True twin. This is completely symetrical, so the board moves the same in both directions.
- Base Sintered supreme base. This base retains wax well and it's super durable. This base is designed to go fat and get you out of those flats and sticky spring snow.
- Core Stratus core, this is a 100% wood core combining Poplar and Beech which has lots of pop.
- Fiber glass Biax glass, this keeps a playful feeling on the board.
- Top sheet Fresh deck top sheet
- Edges 3 degree bevel on the edges, creating more catch free edge.
- Base colours are randomly allocated, these can't be requested
The womens Forever is an all mountain board which can stand alongside freestyle and freeride boards. The Forever is a true twin shape with a camber profile. This means that no matter if your riding regular or switch this board behaves the same. The camber profile gives this boards lots of pop in the nose and the tail, whilst also being stable at high speeds. To add to the fun feel, the Mega uses Biax fiber glass which keep the board feeling flexible. The sintered base means that this board can charge down the mountains and power through flats. The sintered base retains wax well and its super durable. The Forever is for a female boarder who enjoys every aspect of the mountain and wants a board which is as versatile as them.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (Kg)|
||146cm - 150cm
||141cm - 145cm