Item code: 175293
- Ladies Gnu B-pro C3 Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain freestyle/ back country. Suited to intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The B-Pro has mild rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail. For an aggressive and precision rider
- Shape Directional twin
- Flex Stiff
- Construction Unreal G2 ECO
- Base Eco subllimatedsintered base, which is tough, fast, Sasy to maintain and holds wax.
- Core Made with Aspen and Paulownia. Harvesteed in a sustainable way.
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated bio beans top.
- Side walls Recycled UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) side walls and along the tip and taill for impact protection.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
The B-Pro is the longest running womens pro model. Its an all-terrain killer on the mountains. The profile is a directional twin, meaning that to can get extra float in the powder but still ride switch when you want. The board sit towards the stiff end on the flex scale, meaning you can ride with more precision on the tougher terrain. The B-pro has a sintered base, giving you maximum speed to tackle those flats and sticky spring snow. The B-pro is a true supported of women, with a portion of the sales of this board going to the Boarding for breast cancer
foundation. To give you confidence in your board when riding, the B-Pro includes Magne-traction technology, keeping your edges locked in place.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|
||146cm - 150cm
||141cm - 145cm
||151cm - 155cm