Item code: 175294
- Ladies Gnu Chromatic BTX Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain freestyle/ back country. Suited to beginner to intermediates.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The Carbon Credit has rocker between your feet and mild camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape Directional twin
- Flex soft/ medium
- Construction Unreal G1
- Base Eco subllimated Co-Extruded base, which is tough, fast and easy to maintain.
- Core Made with Aspen and Paulownia.
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated poly top
- Side walls UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) side walls and along the tip and taill for impact protection.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
The Chromatic board situates itself right in between a park board and a back-country board. The Chromatic profile means that you bet both stability and pop in your ride. As a soft medium flex board its perfect for those who are learning to prefer a more free riding style. The rocker shape make this board easy to ride on and help with progression. The Magne-Traction edge technology means that the board really bites into the snow and does let go. So you can ride confidently even on hardpack and ice. The Chromatic is an easy maintenance board due to the extruded base which make its a go to board for those who are looking for something playful and progressive.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|