Item code: 172717
- Men's Hurley wetsuit
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: 100% Exoflex stretch material neoprene for ample flexibility
- Chest zip-entry: Watertight, easy to get on and off and offers great freedom of movement with no reduction in flex across the back panel
- Lining: Made with an insulating interior lining made from hollow-fiber fleece which traps in heat by absorbing moisture away from the skin, keeping you warmer.
- Seam construction: Double-glued and blind stitched with durable 5mm neoprene tape hand-glued over each seam to eliminate any water entry via the seams
- Performance seam placement: Back and chest panels are designed with non-intrusive seam placements to reduce any weak points and improve flexibility
- Knee pads: Created with a lightweight, resistant jersey adding protection to your knees and the suit without losing freedom of movement
- Zero Chill: Smoothskin neoprene panelling maintains zero water absorption to minimise wind chill
- Branding: A sleek all-black design with white-striped detailing on right thigh, a subtle Hurley logo is on the left thigh, left side chest and upper back area
- Liquid tape cuff seals help to eliminate any water flush through the cuffs when paddling, duck diving or wiping-out
- External key pocket placed on the lower left leg
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 10C - 12C (50F - 53F)
The Hurley Advantage Plus 4/3 Full Suit is a great option for those sessions in the slightly cooler temperatures. The hollow-fiber fleece lining wicks moisture away from the body to keep your core warm and the ergonomic seam placements and chest zip-entry are designed to allow a full range of movement so you dont sacrifice warmth for flexibility. The liquid sealed cuffs and blind-stitched and taped seams reduce water flushing whilst maintaining flexibility too.