Item code: 407204
Take on the cold without sacrificing comfort with the Plus 5/3mm neoprene. Made with our new Ecoflex 2 material, it's our most flexible yet sustainable wetsuit. Created using eco-friendly processes and recycled materials, this wetsuit is built with our planet in mind. With 100% bonded seams, it repels water while increasing the lifespan of your suit. The insulated interior keeps you warm during cold water sessions and offers quick drying, so you'll be energised and ready for your next session. Designed with input from the world's top surfers and scientists at California State University San Marcos to ensure your durability in the water while still offering comfort and flexibility.
• Added stretch: New superstrech neospan exterior material allows you to move freely.
• Unique geometric outward appearance.
• Quick dry, insulating interior: Xtend 2.0 interior lining provides you softer handfeel and faster drying.
• Performance patterning: seams are placed out of your way so you can move freely.
• Chest zip entry: watertight and easy to get on and off.
• Key pocket placed at interior chest panel.
• 100% taped seams: tape lines all interior seams to keep water out and add to the longevity of the suit.
• Double glued and blind stitched.
• Insulating interior: Chest, back and front legs thermal wavy jacquard lining keeps you warm and cosy.
• Smoothskin neck seal out water.
• Lightweight kneepads: Kneedpads feature jersey construction that absorbs less water.
||Please Note: If you order your wetsuit in a UK sizes, the garment itself will be labelled with the US Size - please check the Size Guide for details