Item code: 193581
- Lib Tech Banana Magic FP C2 Snowboard
- Ryder Type Banana Magic is a free style board. Ideal for advanced to intermediate riders.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker. The Banana Magic has mild rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape True twin, ideal for those who like to ride switch and park.
- Flex Medium
- Constructon FP. Designed for a light weight smooth ride
- Base Eco subllimated TNT
- Core 40% Paulowine, 50% Aspen and 10% balsa.
- Fibre Glass Tri - Ax / Bi-Ax fibre glass. With additional basalt web at 45.
- Side walls Birtch internal side walls. UHMW side walls and along the top and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated bio beans top.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
The Banana magic brings a whole new feeling to snowboarding with the injection of the Basalt 45-degree webbing giving this board more pop than ever before. The hybrid rocker profile means that this board has stability at high speed and extra pop in the nose and the tail. Making it perfect as a all mountain board which can float in the powered and then hit the park. The super tough UHMW sintered sidewalls, nose and tail mean that the Banana Magic can bounce back from impacts. The TNT base is easy to maintain and repair if needed. You can even ride with peace of mind knowing that it was built as an eco-friendly board eliminating a lot of the chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider weight (lbs)|
||151cm - 155cm
||161cm - 170cm
||156cm - 160cm