Lib Tech

Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard Snowboard



Free UK delivery on orders over £30

Order by 9pm for Next Day Delivery

Extended free returns until 15th Jan 2023

Choose size
  • 154 cm 22SN026-NONE-Multi £489.99

    Out of stock

  • 156 cm 22SN026-NONE-Multi £489.99

    Despatched immediately

  • 159 cm 22SN026-NONE-Multi £489.99

    Out of stock

Product Sizing Chart



Item code: 405656

The mens Skate Banana snowboard features the award winning “Banana Tech” profile, made with a blend of camber and rocker to suit all mountain boarding. With a soft to medium flex the Skate Banana is easy to ride and suitable for all abilities who will have a lot of fun on the hardpack, park and powder. Thanks to a true twin shape the Skate Banana gives you freedom on the mountain to ride switch and lets you get creative with freestyle in the park and on the slopes. Made in the Mervin factory this snowboard features eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes

  • Terrain Type: All-Mountain / Freestyle
  • Ability Level: Beginner to Intermediate
  • Flex: Soft to Medium flex with a 5 - 6 /10 rating
  • Shape: True Twin
  • Profile: Original Banana
  • Original Power Construction:
  • Core: 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia
  • Triax and Biax fiberglass
  • Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
  • Base: ECO Sublimated TNT base
  • Sidewalls: Birch internal sidewalls, UHMW sintered sidewalls and UHMW tip/tail impact deflection
  • Edges: Magne-Traction
  • ECO: Mervin Made is a super eco-friendly factory creating boards with zero hazardous waste, eco materials, and water based sublimation and inks
  • Art By: Ryan Davis

Soft to medium flex: This flex throughout the snowboard is soft and forgiving, ideal for beginners who are learning the basics of snowboarding or intermediate riders who are learning new tricks to progress on the mountain

True Twin shape: Twin shape is designed to give you complete freedom on the mountain, you can ride, and land switch and the board will give you the same performance and response. True Twin shape lets you jib around on the mountain, spin and get creative in the park

Original Banana profile: This profile is designed to help you progress and gives you effortless control. Made with a blend of rocker and mild camber, rocker between your feet provides float in powder and evenly distributes pressure along the edge for carving. Mild Camber underfoot provides additional pop and power without being too aggressive

Original Power construction: The OP construction is built with the environment in mind whilst creating a lightweight yet strong board

Aspen and Paulownia core: The core is mainly made with Aspen making up 75% whilst the other 25% is made up of two paulownia beams which run the full length of the board. This combination creates a lightweight and tough core

Triax and Biax fiberglass: Biax fiberglass increases the durability of the board, without impacting the flex. Triax fiberglass increases the torsional stiffness of the board adding response and durability

Eco Sublimated TNT base: This base is low maintenance, if you pick up any dings or gauges this base is quick, easy and cheap to repair. The base retains wax well to help you glide over sticky snow and flats

Sidewalls: Internal Birch sidewalls run along the length of the board along the toe and heel edge whilst UHMW sintered sidewalls run along the outside. These sidewalls increase the strength and response of the board.

UHMW tip and tail deflection: UHMW within the nose and tail deflect impact for a smoother ride

Magne-Traction Edges: These edges are designed to give you maximum grip on all snow conditions including ice, mimicking the design of a serrated knife several serrated sections along the edge bite into the snow

Eco Manufacturing: All Lib-Tech boards are made in the USA within the Mervin factory. This is a legendary factory designed to be eco friend, running on wind and waterpower. Each board is made with carefully selected materials such as renewable wood, bio topsheets and low voc resin. All inks and sublimation used on the board is water based, taking harmful toxins away from the snowboard process. These high quality boards give you all the performance on the mountain whilst reducing your carbon footprint

Snowboard size guide

Length (cm)Nose Width (cm)Waist Width (cm) Tail Width (cm)Rider Weight (kg)
15929.725.529.7 35+


Snowboard Profile Hybrid
Snowboard Shape Twin
Snowboard Type All Mountain

Product Sizing Chart

Length (cm)
154 cm
156 cm
159 cm

By entering your email address above you explicitly consent for us to hold your data in accordance with our Privacy Policy