Item code: 193592
- Lib Tech T-rice Pro HP C2 Snowboard
- Ryder Type T.rice pro is a free style board. Ideal for advanced to intermediate riders.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker. The T.rice Pro has mild rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape Directional
- Flex Medium / Firm
- Constructon HP. Designed for a lighter and smoother ride.
- Base Eco subllimated sintered
- Core 60% Aspen and 40% paulownia
- Fibre Glass Tri - Ax / Bi-Ax fibre glass. With additional basalt alloy.
- Side walls Birtch internal side walls. UHMW side walls and along the top and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated bio beans top.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
The T-Rice Pro is a directional all mountain free style board, that designed to be fast and light. This board is suited to someone who enjoy all aspects of the mountain and wants to get the best out of every terrain. The profile of this boards means that you have stability at high speed and pop in the nose and tail for when you want to have some fun. The core in this board results in a strong but lightweight core that is ready to perform on anything. The T-rice features Lib Techs famous magne-technology which is 7 different points on the board where the serrations differ giving you more bit on your edges. With a lib tech board you can ride with peace of mind knowing that it was built as an eco-friendly board eliminating a lot of the chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider weight (lbs)|
||161cm - 170cm
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm