Item code: 220583
- Construction: MBC construction - Only found in Lib Tech boards and its extremely strong. Magnesium and Basalt fibers work with a Carbon power spine stringer to give you Lib Tech's durable, smooth and poppy feeling.
- Concave: Single concave into release channel exiting through the swallow tail
- Rocker: Low entry and exit rocker
- Fin systems: 5 Fin system - FOCII adjustable slot fin system - FCSII compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for tuning
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Swallow
- Rider ability: All abilities
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 5ft
The Puddle Fish is a Lib Tech collaboration with Lost surfboards. Seeing it’s a fish, you will notice a few standard features, a swallow tail, stacks of volume and wide nose that all provide you with the most important characteristic, speed. This board allows you to ride small waves with speed and aggression to attack the rails.
To further accentuate the features of the fish, Lib tech have thrown in 5 fin boxes to provide you with some options for your fin setup. A release channel has been added through the tail and all of this comes in Lib Techs eco construction technology, MBC. This thing is virtually unbreakable but still has enough flex to feel like a PU constructed board.
The Puddle Fish does everything right, its wildly fast, can turn on a dime and it makes surfing small waves extremely fun.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape