Item code: 275794
Now available in Lib Tech's patent tech, the Round Nose Fish is where it all began for ...Lost Surfboards, kickstarting the fish revolution and injecting some much needed volume into quivers everywhere. Features:
- Shaper: Matt "Mayhem" Biolos
- Construction: MBC aka Eco Impacto, handcrafted in the US
- Outline: The redux of the original RNF, keeping the narrow nose and tail template but straightening the rails through the middle and adding the fluted wing. Same performance chops, but slightly more glide and drive
- Tail: Winged swallow
- Rocker: Low centre-line rocker gives you the fishy speed, but the pronounced rocker curve along the rail line (see concave) enables tighter turns and more radical performance
- Concave: Flat through the nose, modest single between the feet to keep it planing, and vee in the tail (which both accentuates the rail-line rocker and aids rail-to-rail transitions). The secret sauce!
- Materials: Nitrogen-cell foam blank, carbon stringer, magnesium and basalt fibres in the laminate, and secret bio-resin recipe, all combining to create a uniquely strong product that still gives you that essential smooth and poppy feeling
- Fin Set-Up: 5 fin
- Fin Systems: FOC II adjustable fin system, compatible with both FCS systems
- Eco Credentials: Besides being mighty tough (an essential attribute for any "eco-friendly" product), it also uses low-VOC bio-resin and a foam blank that's up to 50% recycled and is itself recyclable (all offcuts are recycled).
- Suitable conditions: 2–6ft, it's got you covered for the vast majority of surfs
- Rider ability: Fledgling intermediates to veteran shredders and anyone in between
- Please Note: The colour of the ...Lost logo varies according to the size of the board
"It's definitely the most eco-friendly construction I've ever been involved in," says Biolos. "Takes abuse, throw it on the plane without a board bag,* grab it, run to the beach, surf, ride the $*!& out of it for a long time, put it on eBay, sell it and buy a new one."
*Don't actually throw it on the plane without a board bag. But it is very tough!
|5'10||20 1/2"||2 5/8"||35|
|6'2||21 1/2" ||2 3/4"||42|
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using recycled materials.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape