Item code: 175514
- Never Summer Funslinger Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain/ Freestyle. Suited for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Ripsaw Rocker camber. Rocker between your feet, with enhanced camber underfoot. This creates a huge amount of pop and aggressive edge hold.
- Shape True twin
- Flex Soft (12%)
- Dampness Soft (12%)
- Base Durasurf 4501 Sintered base. This is a highly durable base which is fast and retains wax.
- Core Press flex wood core. There are 2 specific softer flex points between the feet, giving you better hinge points for ollies and pressing.
- Fiber glass Bi-lite fiberglass. This fiber glass helps to reduce weight but maintain performance
- Top Sheet Hextech topsheet. This is scratch and chip resistant.
- Sidewalls Sintered P-tex sidewalls. These sidewalls are designed to not crack even at the coldest temperatures.
- Sidecuts Power grip which creates extra contact points to enhance edge hold.
- FDS dampening system
The Funslinger is a freestyle focused all mountain board, with a true twin shape. The combination of an overall soft board and press flex wood core mean that this board is ideal for riders who enjoy playing around on their board, throwing in lots of presses and ollies. The profile is a Ripsaw Rocker Camber, the camber in this board is enhanced providing tones of POP! The overall feel of this board is freestyle fun. The base is sintered for when you need speed, its super durable and holds wax well. To add durability, the Funslinger uses sintered sidewalls which have proven to be more crack resistant that ABS in extremely cold temperatures. Never Summer have used power grip side cuts, which create more contact points to enhance edge hold.
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm