Item code: 95199
- Frame: Large fit
- Switchlock Technology - allows fast and easy lens interchangebility
- Rigid exoskeleton frame reduces distortion with enhanced protection
- Plush comfort with flexible face plate and triple-layer face foam
- Lens: Large lens design expands peripheral view in every direction
- Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Revolutionary Prizm Lens: Maximises contrast between colours
- High Definition Optics (HDO) provide maximum clarity and impact resistance
- Prizm Torch Iridium Lens: VLT: 11 - 20%
- Conditions: best suited to sunny to overcast conditions
- Spare Lens: The Prizm Sapphire Iridium lens is best suited to sunshine and overcast days
- Helmet Compatibility: Full helmet compatibility with streamlined frame and O Matter outrigger strap attachments
Whether you're cruising the piste or charging the backcountry, everyone knows that a quick change in weather can put a downer on even the best days. Who cares when you have the Airbrake goggles? Pull down the Switchlock lever, line up your spare lens and check it out, you've got the best lens tint for the right light. The Airbrake XL goggles come with a spare Prizm Sapphire lens that tunes contrast and lessens glare and is perfect in sunshine through to cloudy conditions.
The Prizm Torch Iridium lens improves colour perception. It's a lens best suited to bright sun or partially cloudy and overcast conditions - Oakley's Prizm technology has increased the range of suitable conditions. Glare is reduced thanks to the Iridium coating, making it perfect for endless laps of the park or piste!
Oakley Prizm lenses will change the way you ride. Not only do they enhance the visibility of the snow detail and contours, but they also help you to see more clearly, react faster and have that edge for the best ride possible. As Mikaela Shiffrin states, theses lenses take everything 'to a whole new level'.