Item code: 145540
- Fits one boards
- 10mm thickness perfect for travelling
- Aircon tail gusset system
- Compact fitted design
- Protective nose piece
- Non corrosive zips
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Fin slot
These 10mm padded single surfboard bags are equally as good for travelling as they are for keeping your precious board safe in the car or garage
If you are not sure which board bag is best for you we have written a surfboard bag guide which talks you through the options.
- Protective nose piece: Because airport baggage handlers can be rough.
- Three layers of protection: Side 1 (Top layer): 420 nylon dobby, side 2 (bottom layer) silver reflective honeycomb nylon 2nd layer: shock absorbing foam 3rd layer: tarpee lining.
- Wax/fin pocket: Securely store your wax and fins.
- Hook: Removable storage hook.
- Heavy duty zips: Large, non-corrosive nylon zips.
- Detachable shoulder strap: Easily detaches for use on roof rax systems and plane travel.
- Aircon ventilation: O&E's tried and tested aircon ventilation system.
- Expandable tail gusset: Accommodates boards with both fixed or removable fins. Open Velcro gusset to allow for fins.
O&E Longboard Heavyweight Bag Sizes:
|Length ||Weight ||Max Width |
|9'2" ||2.7 kg ||26.5" |
|9'6" ||2.8 kg ||26.5" |
|Board Bag Type
|Surf Luggage Type
|Surfboard Bag Thickness