Item code: 156672
- Backpack by Osprey
- AntiGravity 3D Suspended mesh back panel and hip belt
- Sternum strap for added support with emergency whistle
- Two zipped front pockets, base zip and top lid entry for easy access
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Large sleeping bag base compartment with dividers
- Integrated and detachable rain cover within the lid for protection
- Stretchy mesh side pockets
- Suspended mesh back system for superior comfort
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Twin ice axe loops
- Velcro adjustable hip belt for custom fit
- Dimensions: (H) 84cm, (W) 38cm, (D) 39cm
- Capacity: 65 L Weight: 2.18 kg
- ExoForm BioStretch harness with load lifter 'bar'
An award-winning backpack with superior innovative features; AntiGravity backsystem and a ventilated hip belt. The 3D cavity back panel provides complete ventilation and a high load carrying performance. Suitable for extreme climates, trips and adventures.
Has an Adjustable Back System, enabling the wearer of the backpack to alter the size and fit to precisely fit their frame. This in turn enables the wearer to achieve maximum comfort.
Hydration Compatible Backpacks & Bags are backpacks that are hydration bladder compatible. They have special outlets and sleeves to allow for a bladder and tube. The shoulder straps also have attachments to secure the tube while moving.
Rucksack comes with a rain cover, which can be placed over the main body of the rucksack to keep your posessions dry in the event of rain. When not in use the rain cover can be stowed in an easy-access external pocket on the rucksack.