Item code: 224420
Men's specific fit. These back packs can be adjusted to fit your back length, which is the measurement between your C7 vertebrae and hip bone. We recommend that you pack your bag with the heaviest items close to your back, keeping the weight as centered as possible. Osprey have an online app to help you find your perfect back size.
- Capacity: 50 litres
- Adjustable torso length, simply use the ladder-lock system to give you the perfect fit.
- AirSpeed ventilatied back, this trampoline suspended mesh backpanel increases the air passing through between you and the pack. This system is a preference if you're trekking in the summer or in hot climates.
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Main compartment access from the top lid
- Bottom zip for stowing a sleeping bag
- 15mm side compression straps, helping to reduce the volume and prevent your gear from moving around
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Chest strap with a whistle. This strap is adjustable by sliding them up and down, keep the strap lower then your collarbone.
- Zipped pockets on the hip belt for easy access to small items
- Cord tie off points, so you can tie gear onto your bag if you need extra items or you have wet items which you don't want to put back in the pack
- Powermesh side pockets with compression cord. Ideal for a water bottle or small items
- Internal Features:
- Integrated raincover, kept within its own raincover pocket at the base of the bag.
- Internal hydration sleeve, if your going on a medium length trek its always a good idea to have a water bladder with you.
- Zipped pocket in the top lid, helping separate and organise your items
- Internal top load compression strap
The Rook 50 has been designed by Osprey to be practical and comfortable. The innovative back design means that it’s easy to adjust on the go, so you can find the perfect fit before you head out on your adventure. The Rook uses a highly vented back system, the mesh trampoline means that the bag doesn’t sit flat on your back. Allowing cool air to pass through, plus this flexible material is extremely comfortable. In conjunction with the back panel, the Rook also has a heavily padded hipbelt. Ensuring that you can walk with a heavy load, without it feeling uncomfortable.
This backpack has all the necessary features for a trip away due its medium capacity of 50 litres. The Rook is equipped with divided storage, hydration features and compression create stability in the backpack. It’s is compatible with the Osprey Daylite daypacks allowing you to expand your capacity even higher. Plus, you can use the daylite for daytrip and leave your large backpack at your base.