Item code: 199772
- Ride Warpig Snowboard
- Rider Style All mountain/ park/ back country. Suited to advanced to intermediate riders.
- Profile Rocker. The board is flat between your feet and lifts at the nose and the tail.
- Shape Directional with a tapered tail. The board is shorter and wider than traditional boards, giving you manoeuvrability.
- Flex Medium response.
- Base Sintered 4000 base. This base is fast and tough, it will help to give you extra speed so you can charge through any flats and wont get left skating.
- Core Performance core blended between 3 different types of wood, bambo, paulownia and aspen
- Fiber Glass Hybrid glass
- Double impact plates, these plates are placed at your bindings to reduce compression of the board and damage through impact.
- Carbon Array 3. These carbon stringers are placed into the binding zone and distribute power for maximum edge to edge response.
- Sidewalls Slimewall through the board will reduces chateer.
- Top Sheet Topless topsheet. This technique reduces the baords weight as its built into the fiberglass.
- Edges Cleave Steel edge, this is resistant to cracking at extreme cold temperatures.
- Sidecut Bi-radial side cut. Get you on to your edge quicker.
- This board is designed to be used 6cm - 10 cm shorter than usual
The Warpig causes a war on all terrain on the mountain, whether youre a park rat, groomer slayer or a backcountry king. The Warpig should be your weapon of choice to tackle the mountain. This board is a all mountain board with a directional shape, the nose is slightly wider that the tail giving you extra float on powder. If you choose to take this board to the park, you start off with a good mid flex, then you have added impact plates for those heavy landings. Plus, carbon stringers placed at your bindings which distribute power. This board is designed to be ridden 6cm 10cm shorter than usually, giving you more freedom of movement and faster spins. Finally, if you just want to cruise the piste and get some speed, the Slimewall will help reduce any chatter. With a sintered base your bound to get some serious speed, and never have to worry about long flats again.
|Length ||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg) |
||156cm - 160cm
||141cm - 145cm
||151cm - 155cm
||146cm - 150cm