Item code: 201567
- Roxy Shima All-mountain Skis With Lithium 10 B100 Bindings - Multicolour
- Rider type This ski is an all mountain ski. Its built for intermediate skiers.
- Profile This is a hybrid ski, using both camber and rocker. Camber underfoot with rocker at the tip and the tail.
- Flex Medium
- Shape Directional twin tips. This meams that the tips are longer than the tail, but both are lifted.
- Medium width in the waist 90mm.
- Construction Polyfly core this 100% single wood core means that the ski is stabel and light weight.
- Poplar core, this single type wood has natural pop.
- Surf zones have been added in the tip and tail to allow easier maneuvering
- Roxys sidewall construction gives you solid edge hold..
- 2.2 edges, this add durability to the ski giving it a longer life span.
- Waist width 90mm
- Radius 11mm
The Roxy Shima skis are designed for an all mountain purpose. The profile on this ski is perfect for someone who have just as much fun on the piste than off the piste. The camber in the middle means that you get lots of pop, great edge hold and stability at speed. Whilst the rocker in the tail and tip means that when you ride powder, you wont sink at the back and you will be lifted in the front. With a medium flex, and a natural all wood Poplar core this ski has natural pop and predictable reaction to the terrain. The durability on this ski has been boosted by the 2.2mm thick edges which protect the ski from damage such as rocks in low snow conditions. This sick is designed for intermediate skiers.
||All Mountain Skis