Item code: 174066
- SALOMON HUCK KNIFE SNOWBOARD
- Ryder type Park / Freestyle
- Profile Quad camber, like camber but more aggressive. Camber in the middle with rocker at the tail and nose.
- Shape True twin
- Flex Medium
- Construction Triax fibre glass density. Popster adds a natural pop and power to the core.
- Base Sintered, industry standard for a long lasting base which retains wax well.
- Core Aspen SLCT core is hand picked to ensure parallel quality and lightness. TRIAX fibre glass to increase the durability and life span of the board.
- Edges Free style edge bevel. Full wrap for a longer lasting edge.
- Sidewalls Slingshot, carbon inlays which load and release energy for increased reactivity under foot.
- Sidecut EQ Rad
- Base colours are randomly allocated, these can't be requested
The 2019 Huck Knife is a true park board. It quad camber profile means that it responsive and is great for sending it off kickers, riding the rails and charging the piste. Its a more aggressive version of a regular camber, with rocker at the noes and tail this park board can also stay afloat in powder. This board is full of tech for every occasion, the sintered base means that you can focus of speed down the mountain. Whereas the carbon inlays allow you to load up energy when pressing and popping. Not only is this board ticking a lot of boxes, its also built to last with the Triax fiberglass.
|Length cm||Waist Width cm||Rider Weight kg|
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm