Item code: 329727
- Dimensions: 5'10" x 20.50" x 2.60"
- Volume: 35 litres
- Construction: DURA-TEC. 3 layer construction, closed cell PU foam core with polyethylene outer shell
- Outline: Round-nosed fish
- Rails: Straight rails are pulled in sharply towards the tail
- Tail: Swallow
- Rocker: Low
- Materials: Polyurethane foam core and hard polyethylene outer shell
- Fin Set-up: Thruster. FCS fins included
- Fin system: FCS
- Suitable conditions: 1 - 6 ft waves
- Rider ability: Suitable for beginners through to intermediate
- Weight: 4.3kg
This board is a great surfboard for youths who are a beginner level up to 45kg in weight. Due to the shorter length, this board can be used by adults at an intermediate level. This shape is designed with performance in-mind, providing a combination of float and finesse.
When you’re up and riding the wave, the Fish encourages advance manoeuvres in the pocket as you’re building speed and surfing in a rail-to-rail style. Thanks to the wide and high volume outside, this shorter length board retains stability and glide.
The Fish comes with thruster fins; however you can ride the board as a twin or 2+1 for a fun full-on fish.
Exclusive DURA-TEC construction is highly durable, built to last and ding resistant. DURA-TEC construction keeps the board lightweight and dynamic.
All TAHE boards are manufactured in France in a zero-greenhouse gas factory. The short production cycle reduces the electricity usage whilst the majority of supplies are sourced within 100 km of the factory.