Accommodation (double room)
Surfing lessons (on a daily basis, depending on conditions)
To be in with a chance of winning read the below and then head over to our Instagram here.
A – Live in the UK and be free for a week starting 27 or 28th August (can be shorter than a week but will need to be on these dates)
C – In the comments below, tag the friend who you’d take with you AND tell us what your Plastic-Free July initiative is?
1. This prize draw for the Picture Organic Base Surf Lodge giveaway is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Internet Fusion Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. The Base Surf Lodge is being held by Rob & Louise, members of our Picture family.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. Entries must be submitted by following the instructions https://www.instagram.com/surfdome/ and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted.
4. For entry to be considered, entrants must LIKE @Surfdome @basesurflodge_nqy & @pictureorganicclothing on Instagram TAG a friend who they would invite and COMMENT their Plastic Free July ‘hack’ to enter. All of the above steps must be adhered to count as an entrant.
5. One winner will be drawn from all entries received by the closing date.
6. All entries must be received by 7am on Thursday, 16th July.
7. The winner will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within five days of the closing date of the prize draw. The winner must respond and confirm acceptance within 72 hours (3 days) of notification. If we are unable to contact a winner or the chosen winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, Surfdome the reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
9. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
10. The winner will receive a 7-night stay for two people in a double room at the Base Surf Lodge in Newquay. courtesy of Picture Organic. The prize will also include breakfast each day and surfing lessons (on a daily basis, based on weather conditions.
11. The prize excludes any travel to or from the Base Surf Lodge Newquay. This will be down to the winner to organise.
12. The holiday is subject to accommodation availability and must be taken between the following dates. 27th August until 3rd September or 28th August until 4th September 2020. The trip can be shortened but must be between these dates.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
11. In winning the prize the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of the lodge: A. If there is any indication that the accommodation is not being treated with the appropriate level of care or respect, the accommodation management will terminate the holiday with immediate effect.
12. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Surfdome/Internet Fusion Group is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.