The Plant Dye Capsule
When you think of the manufacturing process that goes behind creating your favourite pair of shoes, the last thing you would think about is where the dye comes from.
Traditional dying consists of particular materials, bleaches and chemicals to create the pigment that features in your favourite tees, jeans and shoes.
But why use those nasty chemicals when there’s a more natural approach? The TOMS earthwise™ plant dye collection uses botanical pigments as a natural alternative to chemical dyes. They also feature a recycled TOMS logo and has a natural jute midsole for extra comfort and bounce when walking. The lining is also constructed from TENCEL Lyocell, which is made from wood pulp.
And the best thing? They’re your perfect summer wardrobe staple.
Click here to shop all the collection.
Who would have ever thought we could transform the humble single-use plastic bottle to fabric? You may have heard of REPREVE before, the process of turning post-consumer plastic into a high-performance fibre – keeping plastic waste out of landfills and our coastlines.
TOMS has done it again, transforming the Classic Alpagarta shape curated from high-quality performance fibre upper made from recycled plastic bottles, keeping plastic bottles out of our oceans. The manufacturing process has a direct positive impact on the environment – by using less water and producing less CO2 emissions.
Give your look a green upgrade. Click here to shop all the collection.
WIN a pair of TOMS Plant Dye Alpargatas by heading to our Facebook page here.
- You must follow the instructions to successfully enter. Make sure to comment a reason why you should win the helmet & tag the person who you will gift the other to.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- The competition will run from 6pm on Friday, 19th June and end on the 26th of June at 6pm.
- The winner will be picked by 9am on June 29th.
- The winner will be tagged in the post with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- The winner must respond within 24 hours to claim their prize. If they don’t another winner will be picked.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.