Item code: 333468
- Outline: Bullet shortboard outline is wider and shorter
- Tail: Rounded wide squash
- Concave: Deep single concave throughout
- Rocker: Lower tail with higher nose to engage more board in the water
- Rails: 60/40 performance rails
- Fin set up: Traditional shortboard thruster 3-fin set up
- FCS II fin box set up
- Fins not included
- Volume: Medium high Volume is higher than a standard shortboard with the same volume in the nose and rail
- The flatter tail rocker engages plenty of board in the water adding to that forward drive and a higher nose rocker complements the outline nose template. The foil is slightly thicker more forward to again offer support and stability at lower speeds and the deeper concaves give you instant lift and bite through the tail when leaning on the 60/40 boxy short board rails.
- The Base Construction is a polyurethane blank with polyester resin. This construction is highly versatile and suitable for all round professional performance. Fourth Surfboards use high quality materials to create premium surfboards. US Blanks at the core in blue foam and Hexcel Glass for the laminate bonded with Silmar resin creates a balance of durability and weight for the best performance
- These boards are finished in a 24/7 temperature control room to ensure that the curing times are at optimum levels. To finish the board it's sanded to a 240 dry sand finish, removing any plastic lacquer left on the board which will feel and look horrible after a few months in the sea
|5'7||19 1/2||2 3/8||27.5|
|5'9||19 3/4||2 7/16||29.6|
|5'11|| 20 ||2 1/2||31.6|
|6'1|| 20 1/4||2 9/16|| 33.7|
|6'3|| 20 1/2|| 2 5/8|| 35.7|
The Fivenine board is a high-performance board built to work on smaller waves, the Fivenine is an all-rounder for the average surfer. With a shorted length and wider width this board is great for everyday conditions and is the go-to groveller for the Fourth team. The outside is a squashed down bullet accentuating the pivot points of the tail hip and the parallel forward points past the fins. The outline gives the Fivenine stability and speed down the line. A gradual curve on the nose gives the board a balance of control and stabilise.
The Fivenine offers your everything you need to have fun on small waves, allowing you to make big and fast turns with extra boost in the air. This board is an easy-to-use shortboard that helps you catch waves when the surf is inconsistent, and your technique isn’t spot on.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape