Item code: 297391
Dimensions for 155cm
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Turn radius |
- Ski type: All mountain and piste
- Ability level: Beginner - intermediate
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 6/10
- Profile: Piste rocker. 2mm camber in the middle with 220mm rocker in the nose and 110mm rocker in the tail
- Core: Polyfly core is made with polyurethane foam, keeping the skis lightweight and adding a dampening feel
- Sidewall: Full cap construction doesn't use a sidewall instead the topsheet wraps around to add protection and durability to the ski. This makes the ski much lighter and easier to manoeuvre
- Topsheet: Corund topsheet
- Includes E M10 Gw bindings by Salomon. Adjustment range 253 - 320mm. Gripwalk compatible
The Kaya 72 ski is a womens specific designed for all mountain and piste skiing. With a flex rating of 6 out of 10 the Kaya has a nice balance of response and forgiveness suitable for a beginner to intermediate skier. The combination of a directional shape and directional profile makes the Kaya a great choice for downhill skiing. Mellow 2mm camber in the centre of the skis adds power and pop for a livelier feel underfoot. Camber increases the stability of the skis and edge hold to give you more confidence carving on hardpack.
The Kaya 72 features a super lightweight core made of polyurethane, this makes the ski much easier to manoeuvre and adds a dampening feel to your ride. Rather than using a sidewall to protect the ski the topsheet on the Kaya wraps around the ski known as a cap construction. This construction reduces the overall weight of the ski whilst also adding durability. These skis are equipped with a low turn radius to easily make shorter turns, perfect for piste carving and all mountain skiing. Binding included.
All Mountain Skis