Item code: 247345
- Men's Element Primo Arctic Jacket
- Woven script badge to the chest
- Icon logo print to the sleeve
- Lightweight nylon outer shell
- DWR treatment coating
- Windproof and water-resistant protection
- Thick baffle-quilted construction
- 80g of warm synthetic insulation
- Internal quilting for increased weather-proofing
- Stand-up collar with a packable hood
- Exposed central zip fastening
- Two side welted pockets
- Elasticated trims to the cuffs, hem and hood for a secure fit
Fit for outdoor expeditions this winter, the Element Primo Arctic Jacket is expertly crafted from a lightweight nylon outer shell with a DWR treatment coating for windproof and water-resistant protection. The jacket features a thick baffle-quilted construction, 80g of warm synthetic insulation, a stand-up collar with a packable hood, two side slip welted pockets, and elasticated trims to the cuffs, hem and hood for a secure fit. A woven script badge to the chest and an icon logo print to the sleeve complete the Element Primo Arctic Jacket.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.