Item code: 289028
- Rider level: All abilities
- Flex: Medium flex rated 6/10
- Lacing system: Double BOA system allows you to adjust the upper and lower sections of the boot
- White liner: This performance liner uses EVA memory foam to mould around your foot to give you a custom fit.
- Heat mouldable EVA returns energy
- Fleece lining is thermal regulating to increase your comfort and is moisture wicking
- Velcro power strap adds support and secures the liner around your shin
- Internal ankle harness: This secures your ankle and heel in place, with a narrower heel cup to prevent heel lift
- Impact S insole technology: Single density polyurethane reduces the impact during harsh landing whilst retaining great board feel
- Contact UniLite rubber outsole: Lightweight and highly durable
- Articulated construction allows the boot to follow your natural movement and provide natural flex without distorting the shell
The men's Control boot lets you explore the whole mountain with a great balance of flex and response. This boot is suited to all abilities making it highly versatile and long-lasting as your boarding skills improve. The double BOA system on the Control boot allows you to easily adjust the upper and lower sections of the boot separately so you can customise the flex and support.
Get a customised fit quickly and easily with a heat mouldable liner, if you can’t reach a shop the boot will naturally mould over time with your own body heat. An articulated cuff allows the leg to flex independently from the foot to give the boot natural flex and prevent foot fatigue. The combination of the impact S insole with a rubber outsole cushions the impact during heavy landings, so you can jib around and hit the park with confidence and comfort.
|Material - Upper