Item code: 289033
- Women's specific boot
- Rider level: All abilities
- Flex: Medium flex rated 6/10
- Lacing system: Double BOA system using Black SS laces allow you to adjust the upper and lower sections of the boot
- White liner: This performance liner uses EVA memory foam to mould around your foot to give you a custom fit.
- Heat mouldable EVA returns energy
- Fleece lining is thermal regulating to increase your comfort and is moisture wicking
- Velcro power strap adds support and secures the liner around your shin
- Impact S insole technology: Single density polyurethane reduces the impact during harsh landing whilst retaining great board feel
- Internal ankle harness: This secures your ankle and heel in place, with a narrower heel cup to prevent heel lift
- Articulated construction allows the boot to follow your natural movement and provide natural flex without distorting the shell
- Foundation Unilite Outsole: This sole is lightweight and durable, providing a dampening feeling when riding
- Multi-directional traction pattern on the sole gives you extra grip whilst skating along the flat
This women's specific boot is a great boot for all abilities and is suitable for a wide range of mountain terrain. Its 6/10 medium flex gives you the perfect balance of response and flex for all mountain boarding. This boot is easy to customise to improve the fit and performance, simply heat mould the liner. If you can’t get to a boot heater machine before your trip, don’t worry the EVA memory foam will naturally mould over time with your body heat.
The Lotus uses a dual BOA system which allows to you adjust the flex and response of the upper separately to the lower, giving you custom performance. The BOA system uses Black SS stainless steel laces which are extremely strong and reliable in the coldest temperatures. Plus, an articulated cuff gives the boot natural flex without distorting the shell, preventing foot fatigue. The Lotus is equipped with an ultralightweight Foundation Unilite Outsole and multi-directional tread, damping your handing and providing great traction for skating along flats.
|Material - Upper