Item code: 252536
- Riding style All mountain, freestyle and backcountry bindings. Suitable for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Flex Stiff flex overall with a response rating of 6 - 8.
- Baseplate Single-Component, creating a consistent response. 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, this increase in % in short-glass increases responsivness.
- Re:Flex, this minimised design increases flex in the baseplate whilst keeping weight down.
- Highback Single component highback, this creates a consistant response which is immediate.
- The highback uses a canted living hinge, which allows you to adjust the forward lead and the rotation separately.
- This highback features Burtons zero-lean mechanism, meaning that you can crack it forward for carving and control. DialFlad gives you some forawrd lean for quicker heel-edge response.
- Straps Hammock 2.0 ankle strap, is a stitchless design which due to a nylong cross technique has more direct connection with the boot and board. This material stays soft and flexible even at the coldest conditions.
- Flexslider ankle strap, this keeps the ankle strap open so its easier to place your foot inside the binding.
- GETTAGRIP capstrap, wraps around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure free comfort. This can be worn over the top of the boot or around the toe
- Ratchet Smooth Glide buckles, aluminum leavers and steel base for added strength.
- Cushioning Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning Systems, offers EVA cushioning underfoot to increase comfort and decreasing fatigue. The footbed sits in a canted position so that your feet and knees are in a natural positional.
- B3 gel, creates a dampening feeling whilst withstanding impact.
- Mounting Re:Flex 2X4 is compatible with most boards on the market including the Burton chanel system.
- ECO: Burton has make this binding using Re-Ground materials.
|Size||UK size ||EU size ||Snowboard boot size |
|M|| 7 - 10 || 41 - 44|| 8 - 11|
|L|| 9+|| 43+ ||10+ |
The Cartel binding has found itself as one of Burton most popular bindings, due to its high-level durability and adjustability. With a 45% short-glass/ nylon composite in the baseplate, its highly responsive and mimics the performance of carbon, without the hefty price tag. Lots of consideration has gone into the comfort of the Cartel, it has a canted highback paired with a canted footbed. These work together to keep your foot in a natural position and offer support especially when you’re on your heel edge. The switchless 3D ankle strap moulds to the shape of your boot and holds you in place and the handy Flexslider keeps the strap folded open when it’s not in use making strapping in quicker and easier.
The Cartel has additional features to increase your comfort when riding, the EVA throughout the base adds cushioning to reduce fatigue so you can ride for longer. Plus, if you’re hitting the park and stomping hard the Cartel has B3 gel which absorbs impact. This gel is highly durable and doesn’t breakdown when its cold. The Re:Flex mountain system is compatible with most boards on the market but also works with the Burton channel system.