Item code: 175297
- Gnu Mullair C3 Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain/ freestyle / backcountry, for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The Mullair has mild rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape Directional
- Flex Medium/ Firm
- Construction Unreal G3 ECO
- Base Sintered base, which is tougher and provides extra speed.
- Core Made with Aspen, Balsa and Paulownia. The Balsa runs in the middle from nose to tail.
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop.
- Side walls Recycled UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) side walls and along the tip and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated bio beans top.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
The Mullair is a direction all terrain board, that has the tech pumped into it to excel in both freestyle and backcountry. The nose on this board creates a floaty feeling in powder with it being slightly wider. The board sits in the medium firm flex category meaning that its super responsive when making those precise movement, but there is also enough flex in there for those free style moments. To add to this, the camber underfoot in the profile gives you lots of extra pop in the nose and tail. The Mullair, can take on the groomers and flats with the sintered base. This base is designed to give you more speed and its super tough. The edges on this board are Magne-traction technology giving us better holds on your edges.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|