Item code: 194911
- Lib Tech Backwards Skis
- Riding style This ski is suited to a park, jib and pipe riders. Its ideally fit for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Camber under foot, with a flat entry and an early rise. This profile gives to press friendly jibs and pop.
- Shape Twin tips
- Flex Medium flex, giving you both flex and responsiveness. (Please check the size chart for the flex rating specifc to size)
- Base Sintered UHMW base, this is a hard and fast base. Its a little harder to maintain but holds wax well.
- Core Wood core which is sustainably harvested, gives these skis a light and lively feel.
- Fibreglass reinforcements, Tri-Ax and Bi-Ax. This combination means that the skis are responsive yet aren't competely resistant to flexing.
- Top sheet Bio bean tio, this topsheet is tough yet light weight. It allows snow to shed off of the ski.
- Sidewalls Sintered UHMW sidewalls, these are tough and made within the US.
- Edges Magne-Traction. This serated edge imroves your hold on the mountains, giving you confidence even over ice.
- Eco This board is built in a zero hazardous waste factory, where materials are eco friendy and the process of building the board uses no toxic coatings.
The Backward ski from LibTech, is a jib, park and pipe dream. Its profile means that you have a solid press and pop in the ski. When outside of the park and you want to charge the mountain, the backward has a sintered base. This base is hard and tough, giving you more speed but maintenance is a little harder. This ski is built for performance in the freestyle world, however with the magne traction edges you can take these skis out on the mountain and they can still hold their own, even over hardpack and ice. Overall the backward is an ideal ski for some advance rider who is pushing their skills in the park, but still enjoy a big mountain day.
|Ski length (cm) ||Radius (mm) ||Nose (mm) ||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Flex (out of 10)|
| 160||16||121||91 ||115 ||4.4 |
| 166||17 ||123 ||92 ||117 ||5 |
| 172||18 ||125 ||93 ||119 ||4.4 |
| 178||19 ||127 ||94 ||121 ||6 |