Item code: 140037
- Pyzel Happy Twin surfboard
- Tail Shape: Wing Swallow tail for nice loose turns
- Rocker: Flat rocker for easy speed and glide in slower, sloppy surf
- Bottom Design: Signature double concave within a single, blending into a pronounced Vee off the tail to ensure smooth, seamless rail to rail transitions.
- Fin System: Future fin boxes
- Fin Setup: Can be used as a classic thruster or as a twin fin
- Ideal Wave Height: 1-6ft
- This board has been designed for all riders from beginner to advanced
The Happy Twin is built for down the line speed and super fast turns whilst offering easy paddling and ultimate fun. It features a full, yet racy outline, with wide point forward but not like a classic fish, a single wing right behind the front fins that creates a pivot point for snappy turns and bite.
The rocker is flatter for easy speed and lots of glide in slower surf, and the bottom design is a signature double concave within a single, blending into a pronounced Vee off the tail to ensure smooth, seamless rail to rail transitions.
The Happy Twin is a great addition to your quiver not only smaller surf, but also for a unique fast and free experience in more favorable conditions at nearly all wave types worldwide.
A rear fin box (or plug) allows for the use of a stabilizer to add some drive without taking away from the overall feeling of the twins.
|5'8||19 1/2||2 3/8||28.70|
|5'10||19 3/4||2 9/16||31.40|
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape
Product Sizing Chart