Item code: 293972
- Womens winter ankle boots
- DWR coating on the face fabric encourages water and snow to bead off
- Synthetic ThermoBall insulation provides lots of warmth without weight giving these boots a slipper like feel
- Traditional lace up boots with a ankle drawcord to close the fit around your foot and retain warmth
- Cushioned and moisture wicking OrthoLite footbed
- Grippy and impact resistant rubber sole
- The North Face branded side panels
Keep you feet toasty warm this winter with Thermoball insulation. This has the same performance of down but is more resistant to the weather and will retain warmth if wet. These boots provide you with the comfort of a slipper with the performance of a walking shoe sole, adding grip, cushioning and impact resistant. Easy to lace up and adjust around the ankle to secure the fit and retain the warmth.
Thermoball insulates, compresses and feels very similar to down, thanks to its construction, which mimics that of natural down clusters. It provides equivalent warmth to 600 fill down, very impressive for a synthetic insulation, and like all Primaloft insulations, continues to provide warmth even when wet.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Rip Stop is a lightweight nylon fabric with interwoven rip-stop reinforcement threads in a cross hatch pattern. It's woven with a coarse, strong warp and filling yarns at intervals so that tears will not spread. Rip-stop is used in construction of hot air balloons and yacht sails but in this case very effectively on outdoor clothing.
Water Resistant - This product has good resistance to the penetration of water.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
|Material - Upper