Monday-Thursday: 8am - 8pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Send a message to the Customer Service Team using our online form
> ISIS Accreditation
ISIS-Accredited retailers now account for approximately two thirds of all UK online shopping. Consumers can shop online with confidence wherever they see the ISIS logo because it certifies that the retailer has:
• registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is LEGAL, DECENT, HONEST, TRUTHFUL AND FAIR;
• had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG
• had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG
To verify any e-Retailers ISIS accreditation, simply click on the ISIS logo on their website (Surfdome's is below) - a new 'ISIS verification' page will open up confirming that specific retailers accreditation. If you see an ISIS logo that doesn't correctly link through to the verification page, please report it to IMRG.
> IDIS Accreditation
IDIS is the official merchant accreditation scheme for delivery standards and best practice. It is also a sub set and extension of the ISIS Code of Practice for e-Commerce. The IDIS Charter establishes a common understanding between the consumer, retailer and delivery company.
IDIS Delivery Charter
As an online shopper with an IDIS-accredited retailer, you have the right to:
• Clear delivery information before you place your order;
• Convenient and reliable delivery service;
• Notification of any delivery limitations / conditions;
• Charges that are complete and simple to understand;
• Access to information on your order progress / history;
• Delivery within the agreed time frame;
• Helpful support with failed / late / attempted deliveries;
• Your goods arriving in good condition;
• A clear returns process, with any limitations / conditions notified prior to purchase.
Here at Surfdome.com we invest time and effort into ensuring the highest levels of security possible on all orders placed with debit and credit cards.
To support our high levels of fraud screening, we have implemented Verified by Visa, Maestro and Mastercard Secure Code to provide added security, making shopping online as safe as possible.
What is Verified by Visa, Maestro and Mastercard Secure Code?
This is a new level of security which gives you enhanced protection. Surfdome.com is one of a number of stores providing this added security for customers to give you peace of mind when shopping online. It allows you to create your own password, personal to you only, for use as an extra security measure each time you use your payment card online.
How does it work?
You only need to register with Verified by Visa, Maestro and Mastercard Secure Code once to create your password. This can be completed on any website that utilises this protection. Then whenever you shop online using your payment card you will be asked to enter this password before your order is confirmed.
What do I need to do to register?
To register you need to complete the details in the box on the right so that Visa, Maestro and Mastercard can verify your card. After entering your details you will then be asked to create a personal password which will be used to authenticate future orders placed online.
What if I am already registered?
If you have already registered you just need to enter your personal password as indicated in the box on the right to continue.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions regarding this process please contact our customer support team on 0844 357 1022 or contact your card issuer.