Softech Jake Levy DSS Surfboard
- Please Note: Fins are packaged separately from the board. Please check the packaging thoroughly
- Rolled Diamond performance tail, high performance shaped tail.
- HDPE top skin - new high density deck, 100% waterproof, for extra strength, durability, performance and with enhanced memory
- SSM - Softech strength membrane - SSM is Softechs very own unique layer which is fused to the EPS core and the cross- link deck to provide extra strength, durability and impact absorption. SSM will help provide the life of your board and enhance the boards performance in those critical situations where needed, unlike any other board on the market.
- EPS Core - 100% Waterproof - Softechs own EPS surfboard core which in itself gives the strength and the enhancement to maximise durability. SOftechs EPS core has light weight characteristic which allows for better manoeuvrability and strength. All this combined just compliments its 100% waterproof EPS core perfectly.
- HDPE Slick Bottom - Super strong and high impact slick bottom. For speed and projection. Patented Mesh/Slick technology - The mesh acts like an extra stringer but gives you rapid response in the cores memory.
- Moulded Stringer System - Reinforced with Epoxy - Our moulded stringer system is reinforced with Epoxy which is the backbone of all our Softech range of boards. This ensures our boards are incredibly strong.
- Precision rail system - 10lb cross link rails. This unique rail system adds to overall performance, strength and durability
- Tri Quad fin set up - first Tri quad softboard in the world.
|5ft8||21"||2.5"||FCS M5 soft flex x 3, FCS river keel x 2Fins Not Included|
No reviews for this product